What does the status of the transaction mean?
Transaction can be in one of these status:
- On Hold, additional verification is required, in some cases the customer will be contacted by a representative of our company.
- New, the transaction has been approved and will be send shortly to the bank in destination.
- In Process, the transaction have been sent to the bank in destination but the money has not yet been deposited into the account of the beneficiary.
- Ready For Pickup, the new requested card has arrived at the pickup location and is available for the beneficiary to collect it.
- Funds Delivered, remittance is now available in the beneficiary's account.
- Cancelled, issues have been identified with the transaction and it has been cancelled.
See more articles