Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") govern the terms under which you may access and use the website (and for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions “website”will include our App (where applicable) and the services associated with it. By accessing, registering with and using the Service, you agree to be bound by the terms of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms and Conditions do not access, register with or use the Service.
The Service was created: to assist customers to send money to their family and friends around the world. For security reasons, we recommend that you only send money through the Service to people you know personally. You must not use the Service to send money to strangers, for example sellers of goods and/or services, whether private or retail.
2. About us
We are a Spanish company established in Palma de Mallorca,Baleares. For more than 10 years we have dedicated our efforts to rendering services and solutions in the e-commerce market in various aspects.
Enviodinero.es is an Internet service that facilitates sending money to your family abroad, using a Visa and MasterCard.
Your family will get the money deposited on a Debit card that or Bank accounts, the cash can be withdraw from ATM's or used for buying goods on any store.
Our system uses a state of the art verification (anti fraud)process that will provide you with the peace of mind and comfort knowing that your personal information it is safe, and your family will get the help you sent in 24 hours.
3. Conditions of access and use of this Website
- You will not access, use or attempt to use the Service to provide any Instructions unless you are at least 18 years old, and that you have the legal capacity to form a binding legal contract in any relevant jurisdiction and commit to:
- Use this Website only to make inquiries or contract legally valid services.
- Use the Website, and all its contents, for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, that do not infringe the current law and / or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of EnvioDinero or any third party, and / or that may cause any damage or injury directly or indirectly.
- Provide us with true, accurate, current and complete evidence of your identity, and promptly update your personal information if and when it changes, provide us with any identity documentations as may be requested by us, provide us with details of one or more Payment Instruments. In case we miss one or more required documents we will not be able to process your order.
- Acting on behalf of solely yourself.
“Customer/Client” means someone who uses the Service to send money.
“Beneficiary” means someone who receives money through the Service.
“Remittances” is the money that the Client delivers to EnvioDinero to be deposited in the account of the Beneficiary on the destination country.
“Service Fee" means EnvioDinero fee plus any additional charges applicable to each Transaction, which EnvioDinero may charge in its sole discretion in accordance with applicable laws, as may be described on the EnvioDinero website from time to time.
"Service Provider" means a local bank, or other third party service providers in the Destination Country with whom EnvioDinero works to provide the Service.
"Transaction" means the transfer of money through the Service.
“Transaction Amount" means the amount of money that the Sender wishes to send to the beneficiary as a Transaction, excluding any applicable Service Fee.
“Transaction History” means the record of your Transactions on our website which you may access using your login and password registration details.
"Transaction Request" means a specific instruction from you requesting us to send money through the Service.
5. Intellectual Property
The EnvioDinero website and the EnvioDinero Service, the content, and all intellectual property relating to them and contained in them are owned by us, our affiliates, or third parties. All right, title and interest in and to the EnvioDinero website and the Service shall remain our property and/or the property of such other third parties.
The EnvioDinero website and the EnvioDinero Service may be used only for the purposes permitted by these Terms and Conditions or described on the website. You are authorised solely to view and to retain a copy of the pages of the EnvioDinero website for your own personal use.
6. Enviodinero Obligations
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, we agree to provide the Service to you using reasonable care.
We are not obliged to process any particular Transaction. When you submit a Transaction Request,you are requesting that we process the Transaction on your behalf and consenting to the execution of the Transaction. We may, in our sole discretion,choose whether or not to accept the offer to process that Transaction. If we decide not to process the Transaction, we will notify you promptly of that decision and repay to you the Transaction Amount received by us.
EnvioDinero will credit the account of beneficiaries within 24 business hours for regular service after customers have made payments over the Internet in www.enviodinero.es. To this end, the Customer can check the credits made to Beneficiary accounts when the transaction is in Accepted status as explained in Section I of this contract.The conditions for the Express Service are explained the section 6.4
EnvioDinero may not credit the account of the beneficiaries in the time stated in the preceding sentence for any of the following reasons:
- The instructions given through the web site present some type of error or incomplete data has been given and it does not allow EnvioDinero to provide the service requested by the Customer.
In such cases EnvioDinero will send notice to the Customer via email that the Customer has not provided proper information and give the Client a period of 15 days to provide proper or necessary information. After the stipulated time, EnvioDinero will return to the Client the amount of money sent less expenditure procedures.
- EnvioDinero will credit the beneficiary's account when the latter has received the new replacement card personally as before.
- EnvioDinero offices. For security purposes EnvioDinero will credit the Beneficiary's account immediately after the Beneficiary collects the card personally.
EnvioDinero service to the Customer/Client ends once the Beneficiaries account has been credited, which will enable the Beneficiary to use the card to make transactions for purchase of goods or services and cash extractions.
6.4 Express Service
As long as Client account is in good standing he/she may uses the Express service.
To qualify for Express service, the client must has successfully used and passed our Instant Deposit Account Validation, and pass our Account Security and Transaction Review Process. This review and process is done internally in our offices and we reserve the right to cancel or disapprove a transfer made from any of our clients and accounts related therein.
Delivery time is based on a qualified transaction that has been approved and released by our Fraud and Account Security Process.
- Provide us with true, accurate, current and complete evidence of your identity, and promptly update your personal information if and when it changes;
- Provide us with any identity documentations as may be requested by us;
- Provide us with details of one or more Payment Instruments;
- Provide us with true, accurate, current and complete information as we indicate on the website is required to receive the Service and any other information which may be required in relation to the Recipient.
7. How to operate the Web Site
When you are using the Service under these Terms and Conditions, it is your responsibility to make sure all the details are accurate before submission. Once a Transaction Request has been received it is not normally possible to change any details of that Transaction Request. You will be given the opportunity to confirm Transaction Requests before submission and you must check the details carefully.
You will not access, use or attempt to use the Service to provide any Instructions unless you are at least 18 years old, and that you have the legal capacity to form a binding legal contract in any relevant jurisdiction; for each Transaction Request that you submit, you will pay us the Service Fee in addition to the Transaction Amount. Payment becomes due at the time that you submit your Transaction Request.
If you submit a Transaction Request that results in becoming liable for charges including but not limited to charge back or other fees, you agree to reimburse us for all such fees; will have no responsibility for any fees or charges you may incur by the use of a particular Payment Instrument to fund a Transaction.
These may include but are not limited to unauthorised overdraft fees imposed by banks if there are insufficient funds in your bank account or "cash advance" fees and additional interest which may be imposed by credit card providers if they treat use of the Service as a cash transaction rather than a purchase transaction.
You will only use the Service to send money to people that you know personally and not to pay for goods or services from third parties you do not know and trust. You acknowledge that EnvioDinero may refuse to process your Transaction Request where we believe you are using the Service to purchase goods or services from third parties you do not know and trust or where we believe that the Service is being used, by you or the Recipient, in furtherance of fraudulent, illegal or prohibited activities. If you choose to pay third parties for goods and services using the Service, you acknowledge that EnvioDinero has no control over, and is not responsible for, the quality, safety, legality, or delivery of such goods or services and that any such use of the Service is entirely at your own risk.
Both you and the Recipient will only act on your own behalf. You may not submit an Instruction or receive a Transaction on behalf of a third person.
When using our website or the Service or when interacting with EnvioDinero, with another user or with a third party, you will not:
- breach these Terms and Conditions, or any other agreement between you and EnvioDinero;
- create more than one registration without our prior written permission;
- provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information;
- allow anyone else access to your registration details, and you will keep those details safe and secure;
- refuse to provide confirmation of any information you provide to us, including proof of identity, or refuse to co-operate in any investigation;
- use an anonymising proxy (a tool that attempts to make activity untraceable); or
- You acknowledge that nothing in these Terms and Conditions or in any other information provided by EnvioDinero as part of the Service is intended to be, nor should it be construed to be, legal or other advice. If required, you agree to consult your own professional advisers as to the effects of Spanish or foreign laws which may apply to the Service.
- Provide us with true, accurate, current and complete evidence of your identity, and promptly update your personal information if and when it changes.
- Provide us with any identity documentations as may be requested by us.
- When you open a bank account, you usually need take some ID into the bank branch. EnvioDinero is no different, so we need to know who's using our service. It helps us combat money laundering, and keep everyone’s money safe.
- So once you’ve opened your EnvioDinero account, we’ll need to verify your identity, usually with some photo ID, proof or address, Verification requirements vary by region.
- Provide us with true, accurate, current and complete information as we indicate on the website is required to receive the Service and any other information which may be required in relation to the beneficiary.
- you will not access, use or attempt to use the Service to provide any Instructions unless you are at least 18 years old, and that you have the legal capacity to form a binding legal contract in any relevant jurisdiction;
7.2. Transaction REQUEST
- provide us with details of one Payment Instruments.
- provide us with true, accurate, current and complete information as we indicate on the website is required to receive the Service and any other information which may be required in relation to the Recipient.
- provide us with any other information that must be provided for a Transaction Request to be properly executed, as specified when you enter the details of the Transaction you are interested in on our website.
- In order to comply with our obligations under relevant laws, we reserve the right to ask for further information or evidence relating to the purpose of a Transaction.
- In order for a Customer to make payments using our service, you must use the Verify by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code system.
The Verify by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code allows e-commerce shopping by entering a key called PIN, which has previously been supplied by the Issuing Bank Client Card
The Customer agrees to pay EnvioDinero, commissions and fees for services as shown in the Web Site in EURO/CAD/GBP and make the payment with a Visa/Mastercard credit card, which enables the beneficiary to receive the desired amount by the client in the local currency of the recipient country.
7.3 Transactions States
The Customer can,after making a transaction, check the status of the transaction and may receive a voucher/receipt with all the details of the transaction.
On Hold: Additional verification is required, in some cases the customer will be contacted by a representative of our company.
New: The transaction has been approved.
In Process: The transaction is in process but the money has not yet been deposited into the account of the beneficiary.
Ready For Pickup: The new requested card has arrived at the Pickup location (where applicable).
Funds Delivered: Money is now available in the beneficiary's account.
Cancelled: Issues have been identified with the transaction and it has been cancelled.
Customers are prohibited from sending remittances on behalf of institutions.
8. Our rates
You can find our Rates on the following page:https://www.enviodinero.es/en/money/pricing
The rates (price)includes transactions amount, service fee and exchange rate done by our payout partners, we guarantee to deliver to the beneficiary the requested amount in the local currency choose by the sender.
9. Enviodinero Right to Refuse, Suspend or Cancel
EnvioDinero may refuse any Transaction Request, or Transaction at any time for any reason For example in the following events:
EnvioDinero may,refuse or cancel Transaction Requests or Transactions where we believe that theService is being used, for fraudulent or prohibited activities.
EnvioDinero may,refuse or cancel Transaction Requests or Transactions from certain Senders or to certain Beneficiaries, including but not limited to entities and individual son restricted or prohibited lists issued from time to time by any government authorities, if we are required to do so by law, or where we have reason to believe processing the Transaction Requests would violate anti-money laundering or counter-terrorism financing laws and regulations.
EnvioDinero may, refuse or cancel Transaction Requests or Transactions if believes you are using the Service to purchase goods or services from third parties you do not know or trust.
EnvioDinero may,refuse or cancel Transaction Requests, or Transactions if:
- is unable to verify your identity;
- is unable to verify the identity of the Recipient;
- Reasonably believes you are using the Service, or allowing it to be used, in breach of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
In order to comply with our obligations under relevant laws, we reserve the right to ask for further information or evidence relating to the purpose of a Transaction.
10. Customer Right to Cancel; Refunds
To the extent permitted by law, once we have received your Instruction, you do not have the automatic right to revoke it.
EnvioDinero may attempt to cancel or recall your Instruction if you have informed us that you wish to revoke it. In some cases, EnvioDinero may have initiated an irreversible request for funds to be paid out to your but we cannot guarantee cancellation will be successful. For successful revocations will normally refund your money, less any reasonable revocation, recall or tracing charges and any Service Fees already charged, within four (4) Business Days.
If we have executed the Transaction in accordance with the instructions you have provided to us,and that information proves to have been incorrect, we are not liable for the incorrect execution of the Transaction.
Any refunds will be credited back to the same Payment Instrument used to fund the Transaction and in the same currency.
11. Dispute Resolutions
Client/customer acknowledges that the way to make or receive any communication or dispute is the email address that EnvioDinero has provided in the website. The Customer/Client is obliged to notify in writing EnvioDinero any changes in their email address. EnvioDinero mean while will have an e-mail address available for Customer/Clients to handle queries or any clarification and / or claim.
In accordance with the described in the preceding clause, the Customer/Client can make a claim for disagreements in their transactions with the Card Issuing Bank that made the transaction online. EnvioDinero in turn will provide the necessary documentation to show that the service was met and delivered and if the service is not fully or partially complied with, EnvioDinero will act correctly to resolve the dispute.
12. Electronic communications
You acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions shall be entered into electronically, and that the following categories of information ("Communications") may be provided by electronic means:
These Terms and Conditions and any amendments, modifications or supplements to it;
Newsletters regarding offers, prices and discounts of our services;
Your records (e.g.of transactions) through the Service;
Any initial, periodic or other disclosures or notices provided in connection with the Service, including without limitation those required by law;
Any customer service communications, including without limitation communications with respect to claims of error or unauthorised use of the Service; and
Any other communication related to the Service or EnvioDinero.
The Service does not allow for Communications to be provided in paper format or through other non-electronic means. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically, but if you do, your use of the Service shall be terminated. In order to withdraw your consent, you must contact us using our contact information at the end of these Terms and Conditions.
EnvioDinero is not responsible for the misuse of the Web Site, or the misuse of an International Card or if the Client uses a card by unauthorised persons or improperly sent money to the wrong people, that may harm the Client or other people in the reliability of the information required to transact with international credit cards, regardless of who we notified of any damage.
We take security very seriously at EnvioDinero and we work hard, using state-of-the-art security measures, to make sure that your information remains secure. The EnvioDinero Service is a safe and convenient way to send money to friends and family and to other people that you trust.
However, we do advise you to consider very carefully before sending money to anyone that you do not know well. In particular, you should be very cautious of deals or offers that seem too good to be true - they may be scams. If you are aware of anyone or any entity that is using the Service inappropriately, please email us.Similarly, if you receive any emails, purporting to be from EnvioDinero, which you suspect may be "phishing" (fake) emails, please forward the email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Collection of Information
15.1 Customer Identification Program
Spanish law requires all financial institutions to assist in the fight against money laundering activities and the funding of terrorism by obtaining, verifying, and recording identifying information about all customers. We may therefore require you to supply us with personal identifying information relating to you and the Recipient and we may also legally consult other sources to obtain information about you and the Recipient.
15.2 Verification and Checks
We will verify your residential address and personal details in order to confirm your identity. We may also pass your personal information to a credit reference agency, which may keep a record of that information. Be assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, and that we do not perform credit checks and therefore your credit rating will be unaffected. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you authorise us to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate the information that you provide to us. We may do this directly, for example by asking you for additional information, or requiring you to take steps to confirm ownership of your Payment Instruments or email address; or indirectly, for example by verifying your information against third party databases or through other sources.
15.4 Government Disclosures
16. Identity Validation for Canadian Customers
Only for Canadian clients and for their own protection EnvioDinero will request an identity authentication to Equifax / TransUnion / Experian by comparing the personal information provided by you to EnvioDinero to the personal information maintained in your consumer file. EQUIFAX CANADA will place a soft enquire on the customer file indicating that such file was accessed in connection with a request by EnvioDinero (including the date of access). This is not a request for a credit report and will not count as such. The verification of identity usually is requested only the first time you access our system, unless after a while you change your customer profile, in that case we might request the identity authentication again.
EnvioDinero.es is registered as an MSB (Money business services) entity with the regulatory authority in Canada FINTRAC with registration number M20946620.
17. Airtime Top-up
The airtime top-up service is provided by EnvioMinutos.com, to read the terms and conditions for this service you can click the following link click here